Monday, June 26, 2006

178: Oh, What a Night!

Boy, my feet are hurting.

I've just returned from volunteering at Dance 20, the Gay Pride week's grand finale. Even the wet weekend didn't stop this event from being a success. Actually, the party gods must have smiled on us, because we only got lightly sprinkled on. By the time J. Lo finished performing, the clouds started to dissipate, the black night sky was a great backdrop for the spectacular fireworks that followed. There were definite oohs and aahs.

I can definitely volunteer for this every year. Free access to the thumpa-thumpa and a fabulous diva performance, who can say, "No thanks," hmm? Not to mention the hot men and the pretty boys proudly displaying their strength and beauty.

I'm full. And the two bananas kept my energy up!

Oh, what a night!

No comments: