Friday, January 26, 2007

231: Let's Whine a Bit, Shall We?

I like whining. Whining makes my day go by. I live to whine. Whining makes me feel like a winner.

So, imagine my whining voice, and in random order, I present you a list of what I whine about:
  1. My life sucks.
  2. I hate my job.
  3. Why don't I have a boyfriend?
  4. Why don't I ever get cruised?
  5. Match.com hates me.
  6. My life sucks.
  7. I hate my body.
  8. I think I'm losing my hair.
  9. I hate my job.
  10. I have no social life.
  11. Why don't I have friends?
  12. I'm getting a pot belly. But I'm still skinny as hell!
  13. Dammit, I feel like a poster child for LiveAid.
  14. That's too dated. I feel old now.
  15. I hate my job.
  16. I want a boyfriend!
  17. My back hurts.
  18. The world's against me.
  19. God hates me.
  20. Why am I still hungry?
  21. Why didn't "Dreamgirls" get the Best Picture nomination?
  22. I hate commuting to work.
  23. It's so hard finding a perfect place to buy.
  24. I wish I had more money.
  25. I'm bored, bored, bored, BOOOOOOOOORED.
Seriously, why does my life suck?

WHY?~

No comments: