Sunday, March 13, 2005

010: Me Is Couch Potato






I'm glad to see Uncle Jesse's return to the small screen. Tonight ABC brought Uncle Jesse back! When the show moves to its new time slot, Thursdays at 8, it'll give Joey a run for the money. Besides I like the title; if I hadn't named my blog what it is, I'd've liked to have called it Jake in Progress.



Also, ABC's installment of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was two hours long. Two hours of Ty...urgh! But, anyways, Kassandra Okvath (8) and her family deserved the home makeover. I'm such a sap for tear-jerkers. I'm drawn to stories where someone who even after suffering so much can give of herself to help others in need. A brief synopsis: Kassandra contacted the Makeover team to ask that they re-paint the hospital ward she stayed at while fighting cancer, to make it more kid-friendly and cheerful. Ty and the gang, telling the Okvath family that they couldn't do the hospital because they had to go to another family, sent the Okvaths to the hospital instead, with a simple charge, that Kassandra give the hospital a makeover as the team leader to a group of Disney artisans. It was a ruse by the team, so that Ty and the gang could give the Okvath residence an extreme makeover secretly. It was touching. Like I said, I'm a sap.

No comments: