Monday, August 28, 2006

189: Peeved

I'm slightly miffed with this year's Emmys. Not only was Lost, the winner of best drama last year, get ignored, my other favorite-est ABC show, Grey's Anatomy, which had a whole bunch of nominations going into the show, came out with NADA. The injustice of it all!

In other news, I'm losing the battle to gain muscle mass. This morning I weighed myself, and to my contentment, the one which makes one jump up and down, dancing like a foolish maniac, the one which makes people want to hurt you, I weigh less than I did when I wrote up my goals. Sigh. Then I went to the bathroom to do my morning bizniz, the one that requires much time and many abdominal contractions. And when I weighed myself again, I lost more than a pound! The injustice of it all!

Peeved is my middle name.

No comments: