Tuesday, October 31, 2006

195: Elector's Dilemma

It's Halloween and I'm already looking towards the future, towards Election Day. I guess it's because I'm watching the Daily Show. And come on, Election Day is only a week away.

It's a day when we make choices, hoping that our choices are the right ones, the winning ones. We can hope and hope, but there will be times you will make wrong choices, and you'll end up feeling like some losing character in Mortal Kombat with the head decapitated with blood gushing up like Old Faithful.

But once a bad decision has been made, is there any saving grace? Can there be a do-over?

I don't know. Probably not.

So, if there isn't any saving grace or a do-over, I guess you have to let the consequences of the bad choice run their course, and come next Election Day you will make the right choice. A choice based on facts, not on suppositions and fear.

So, people, I plead with you. Help us take back the Senate and the House!

No comments: