Monday, December 31, 2007

259: The End

As I sit here at Long Beach Airport waiting for my flight back home, I look forward to ending this year up in the sky. Most likely I'll cross some time line at the most inopportune time missing the start of 2008. And I'm okay with that.

This past week, I've journeyed from San Francisco to San Diego. I've met for the first time a blogger and his boyfriend, both of whom I have only known through e-mail correspondences (It was awesome to meet you!), and reconnected with a few friends from my Japan years. So, I feel like I'm ending 2007 on a high note.

I'm excited about 2008. I don't know what the new year will bring me, but i open my arms wide expectantly and eagerly.

I wish you all the best for the coming new year.

With that... THE END!

No comments: