Thursday, September 15, 2005

088: Don't Miss Me Too Little

I would like to write a follow up to my prior post, letting you all know that I do feel better than what the last post might have implied. Partly, I guess, it's because work has kept me busy, preventing me from wallowing in despair, and because one of the challenges left me in the comment section got me thinking... It's not that I've ever thought there wouldn't be a light at the end of the tunnel, there is... right?

Anyways, I'm going to be thoughtful and stroke my own ego by writing a list of things I like about Yours Truly. I will.

But before that I must inform you that there will be an absence of my presence for a three days time. Alas, where I go, you cannot follow. Unless you want to get yourself to New York Penn Station and purchase an Amtrak ticket to go down to Hades, I mean, Washington, DC, and watch me not have fun, but sweat blood and tear for the Man. The corporate drone must, MUST, work-work-work.

Hey! If any of my readers in the DC area wants to hangout with Yours Truly, call me! My number is 2xx xxx xxxx.

Addendum (12:06pm): Hey? Why is my number showing up like that? Okay, let try again, xxx xxx xxx1.

Addendum (12:29): WTF? Forget it!

I shall catch yous all laters.

No comments: