Wednesday, December 21, 2005

127: Supposedly

Supposedly, it's like 1:30 in the morning.
Supposedly, I should go to sleep...
Well, supposedly, whatever!

Supposedly, I am now back in NYC.
Supposedly, I have to go to work in the morning, even with the Transit strike!
Supposedly, the commute is going to suck.
Supposedly, I told my boss that I'd take the LIRR to get into Manhattan.
Supposedly, once I get in, I'd either (a) take the Path train from 34th Street to get down to SoHo or (b) walk.
Supposedly, I told my boss I'd be late.
Supposedly, I told my boss all this while we were in Chicago, supposedly.

But, supposedly, there are Chinatown buses that take you from C-Town/K-Town in Queens to Chinatown in Manhattan.
Supposedly, Chinatown buses are a faster option.
So, supposedly, the commute isn't going to suck as much.
Supposedly, I should take the bus.
Then, supposedly, I'd be a good drone.
But, supposedly, the traffic is going to be bad.
So, supposedly, I want to fling my hands up and just stay home, supposedly.

Finally, supposedly, I've used "supposedly" wrong, supposedly.

No comments: