Wednesday, February 08, 2006

141: Say Cheese

I am a point, click and shoot kind of a guy. In a way, my pictures lack a certain depth and sharpness you find in professional work. I've decided that I need to develop this artform; my goal is to be a good photographer, an artist!

So, when pictures are taken of me (self-portraits), they'll look good, or rather I will look fabulous! The next step is I will photoshop them and I'll look beyond fabulous, I will look hot! Then I can start posting my hot mug in some on-line personals. Yeah!

No, seriously, I need to do something creative. So, I've decided to try photography and signed up for a course. Tonight I had my first class. By May, I'll be an awesome photographer. And it's important that I get good by May... I'll disclose the reason why later on.

Yawn... I needs me my sleep.

No comments: