Thursday, February 16, 2006

147: Exhausted

I'm just going to write this post as I would in my journal entry. I usually keep a separate journal, which is just a collection of my random thoughts strung together into one incomprehensible mess. So my advice is, skip it. Seriously, skip it.

Exhausted. Yeah, I'm exhausted. I feel as if I'll literally break apart... No, maybe a better way to put it is: I feel like a broken vase pieced together with glue. You can see the cracks and lines in me. Touch me the wrong way I'll just crumble a little bit more. Yeah! No, a more apt statement would be I am a vase broken and put back together many, many times. I took a half a day because I guess I'm still upset with what happened at work yesterday. With the asshole and the other guy, who I thought was a decent person, but turned out to be an asshole as well. I hate the blame game people play, pointing fingers, passing the buck. I hate it more when I'm called to play the blame game. So, I go into craigslist and check its job postings. Anywhere but New York. But it's a job; it's in the very nature of a job. So, whether I'm here or in London, it'll be the same. I know this. Maybe moving back to New York was a mistake. Maybe I should have found ways to stay in Japan. I had a car, I had the beaches, the mountains, I had my drunken revelries, I had laughters... I had a life... I had friends. God, I'm exhausted.

***
I was asked about the songs I had in my podcast. So here they are:

hype-cast episode 1:
(1) Clear Cut by Lani Pula
(2) Evacuating London from the Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe soundtrack.
(3) Just for Now by Imogen Heap

hype-cast episode 2:
(1) Hands by m-flo (original version)
(2) Song 6 by Daniel Powter
(3) Won't You Come Again by Susie Suh

No comments: