Friday, February 24, 2006

149: What's In A Name?

Last night, the new season of American Idol and the Olympics weren't doing much for me. So, I started randomly searching different things in Google, and I discovered that I may have some Indian blood in me. I may not be a purebred after all, but a mutt! I can't tell you how stoked I am about this.

My family had told me that we are descended from a king who ruled some part of Korea 2 millennia ago. What they failed to mention was that his wife might have been a princess from India. So, I have two royal bloodlines in me!

Well, since I don't know if or when I'll ever reach greatness, I'll settle for now with this little factoid. Yes, this will have to do.

Sure, there are 4 million people who supposedly belong to my Gimhae clan. But so what? Most of them just stole our name, just so that they can be considered "blue" blood. That just shows how great my clan is!

Yes.

So. Hear ye, near and far: I am a royal Prince of Korea and India.

Bow before me!

No comments: