Monday, November 20, 2006

202: Weekend Recap

Here's a quick rundown of my fabulous weekend:

Friday night after work,
... I come home. And eat. And then, get this everyone, I go to bed... EARLY.

Saturday,
... I take the 'rents into Manhattan. Meet up with my cousin and feast at Dos Caminos. Go for drinks at the View, the revolving restaurant, in the Marriott Hotel in Time Square.

Sunday,
... I take a tentative step in becoming a potential future home owner. I walk down and up many streets and I take the lifts up and down many apartment buildings in search of a place that calls out my name.

But I wonder... Do I really want to settle in New York?

I think I need to explore what other places can offer me. Like, the West Coast. I've many vacation days and sick days left over this year. I'm almost tempted to buy a beat up car for something less than $500, and go West. And see what it can offer me.

Addendum:
I've just checked craigslist, and no one's selling a fully functional car for $500. It comes as no surprise that God hates me.

No comments: