Monday, July 11, 2005

062: Confession #1

I've been alone for such a long time, I don't think I'll ever know how to be with someone. Maybe it's because I've hated myself for so long that I lost the capacity to love. Or maybe it's because I believe I don't deserve to be loved.

(After having confessed that, I can't believe how utterly cliché my fear really is.)

Well, watching Logo's First Comes Love didn't help at all. Yes, I was happy for Rob and Greg. But I don't know if I'll ever be a groom. I mean, I can't see myself as one. I so want to though, you know? So, I'm just sad.

(After having confessed that, I can't believe how utterly cliché my life really is.)



Maybe I need a makeover. Dear Fairy Godmothers, come and save me.

(I think that's the gayest thing I've ever said. Damn I feel proud.)

No comments: