Tuesday, July 26, 2005

UPDATES: ...Now, Anyone? Good...

019: I Live in the Now
This is my final update. (All the entry gaps in my blog are filled up—yeah! Although I still haven't finished Part 2 of hyphenated non-IDentity... Hmm... Oh, well,) I started this one out as an essay, but I gave up writing it. Because I have a nasty habit of starting something but never seeing it to its natural conclusion. Well, anyways, I reworked this failed essay into something poetic. And also I didn't feel like doing work... [Aside] God, why am I so unproductive these days?!

Well, whatever, please enjoy.

***

015: Anyone?
Well, I posted this one for about a second and took it back. But I realized that there shouldn't be any take-backs. So, enjoy.

***

013: Good Friday
Read it and let me know what you think.
It was on a Good Friday. It happened not quite fifteen years ago … See, it wasn’t exactly fifteen years ago because in that year, unlike this year, Good Friday was in April and fell on the Thirteenth. It was on that Good Friday…

“It’s the first room to your left, and here you go,” and I get handed a plastic bag.
Continued here...