Saturday, July 16, 2005

064: Mr. UPS Man

I'm still waiting.

It's 10:59 AM and still there is no sign of you. You are carrying a very important package; and I need it. I really need it. Hurry, please, and get your arse over here with the package!

I need my Harry Potter.



Um... Addendum: It's now 2:55 PM; it would have been faster had I gone out to Barnes & Noble to buy me a copy rather than have had pre-ordered it from Amazon. I'm still waiting.

5:58 PM Still waiting...

7:13 PM I contacted Amazon's customer service. To diplomatically complain, of course.

8:01 PM They wrote back. As promised, they've given me a refund. I don't know what it is, but somehow, UPS, FedEx, and even the USPS don't like making deliveries to my neighborhood. Or more specifically my apartment building. I shall not rant. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. That's it.

No comments: