Wednesday, December 13, 2006

217: One Hand in My Pocket

I swear, the way I'm spending money these days, you'd think I'm loaded.

I’m not. I gots nuthing to unload, y’all.

I’m a pauper with a huge hole in his pocket. You see, I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five. And a ten; not to mention a twenty, a fifty, and a hundred. Let’s just say that I’m very giving.

Let me recount my extravagant expenses:
  1. Parents’ anniversary dinner. [Check]
  2. Dad’s friend and his wife visit NY, and I pay for dinner. [Check] (I’m just glad I didn’t have to pay for their hotel stay.)
  3. Christmas gifts for my little cousins. I’ll end up giving them money, so… [Check]
  4. A round trip flight ticket to Seattle for Mom. [Check]
  5. Oh, I've signed up with this group in NYC, where members go on ski trips. So, I've booked a vacation with them. Deposit payment. [Check]
  6. Now, I need to buy a few gear here and there. [Pending]
  7. And I must pay the rest of the payment for the vacation next year. [Pending]
  8. Others [Pending] (Just in case.)
Eh. You only live once.

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign.

No comments: