Sunday, February 11, 2007

236: Chill, Dude!

Chill, Dude! What's up?!
So it's chilly. So what?
Here have some chili.

Chili! It heats you up!

***
Obviously, I'm not in advertising. Anyhoo...

***
From a far yonder, a voice called out and it commanded, "Goeth forth and maketh chili."

"My Dear Queen," I replied, "I doeth not knowth the way of boiling beans, meat, and spices." Continuing on, "how can I, a humble servant, obey?"

"Seek and Ye shall find," reminded the voice. And like a puff of Glade® Wisp® Scented Oil, the voice disappeared. Shaking out of a foggy, yet fragrant, haze, I sprung into action, eagerly and earnestly, seeking, searching to savor the magical elixir of beans, meat, and spices. And like GE Edison™ light bulb, my mind illuminated.

Yes, I have found the perfect way to make my chili!

With my wallet, I ventured out to the cold. Weaving past the obstacles we, the royal "we," call stupid New York pedestrians, which by the way, I'm proud to be one, I ended up at an entrance where a red-headed girl smiles. At the counter, I exchanged my money (a little more than a Washington) for the ingredients for my special chili.

Recipe:
1 small Wendy's chili with cheese
2 packets of Hot sauce
1 packet of crackers

Directions:
Open the lid. Tear up the hot sauce packets and squeeze every drop into the cup. Keeping the packet intact, crumple the crackers with your hand. Open the packet and pour in the cracker crumbs. Stir with Wendy's plastic spoon, making sure to mix the chili, the hot sauce, the cracker crumbs, and the cheese thoroughly. Finally, partake!

And the tummy was satisfied, and all Queen's people said: Ah, chili.

No comments: