Tuesday, June 07, 2005

045: Do You Think You're Smart?

Even though I should post something substantial, whatever "substantial" may be, I'm gonna post this instead. Don't be intimidated by what you see when you click on it. You don't need to understand what it says to do this. Besides I can't read it. Though fortunately, my friend, through whom I found this, she had the rules posted in her blog. I've taken the liberty to cut and paste them. Seriously, read the rules very carefully!

Click on link then click on blue circle. Use the rules below. This is going to rack your brain, but it can be done! For those of you who are not going to even understand the rules (you know who you are) get someone to explain them to you.

The following rules apply:

  • Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.
  • The father cannot stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence.
  • The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.
  • The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.
  • Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
  • To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
  • To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
Well, good luck and let me know how you've done. It took me a good five minutes to complete it. It can be done. As they say in Japan, 頑張れ!Or in China, 加油!Or in Korea, 화이팅!

No comments: