Tuesday, August 09, 2005

074: Have You Ever..?

...read something that resonated with you, where your soul vibrates in perfect harmonics, like a single pure note sung in a cavernous cathedral, that if you listen carefully you hear its third and fifth, creating an enchanted chord. Stunned by its beauty, captivated by its purity, you pause to revel in its serenity. You must lock it up in your heart to keep for all eternity, for if ever you find yourself in spiritual poverty, the words strung together elevate you to richness, empowering you, sustaining you, changing you. Words are indeed powerful.

Now, the blogs in my blogroll at one time another resonated with me, hence they are in my blogroll. But I must admit that I haven't read all their entries, except a very few. Dogpoet is one that I've read every post. If you've been following my blog, you should know that I'm totally in awe of him; in fact, I think I've a crush on him, and I haven't even met him. Anyways, he blogrolled me! Thank you, Michael. Also, he's been blogging more frequently these days, so I'm ecstatic. Evilbuddha is another blog that I've read completely. Again, I've never met him. He seems cool enough... Whatever, I think he is totally cool. If I had an older brother, I'd love to have someone like him, no, rather, I'd love to have him as one. Mainly because I want his life. Yeah, you heard me Davis. By the way, he blogrolled me, too. Thank you, Davis.

So, I've resolved to read completely everyone's blog on my list. Be warned bloggers, after I finish reading your past entries, I may fall head over heels for you, and you may have to content yourselves with this stalker. He he he. Larry and Rich, just to let you guys know, I've been following your blogs for awhile, but I haven't read through your archives, so you're it! And if you didn't know already, I'm totally in love with you. Ha ha ha.

By the way, bloggers, how do you guys decide who'd be in your blogroll?

No comments: