Sunday, August 14, 2005

077: The Don't's

I rarely go to online hook-up sites, because well, the thought of hooking up with a random guy...ok, I'll be frank...scares the shit out of me.

So, a quick recap about who I am:
  1. a freak
  2. a dork
  3. a loser
  4. a loner
  5. a whiner
  6. a chicken shit
  7. a...
Oh, by the way, there's a movie coming out about me. But of course Hollywood changed a few things here and there to appease the "demographics." But I digress.

Where was I?

Oh, yes. Hook-up sites. I don't know why, but today of all days, I decided to go into one, and here's what I find:
Him: hi
Him: i dont like that pic
Me: ok
Him: i dont know why many asian people put like this funny pic on it
Me: it's better than not having a picture, don't u think?
Him: well it's better having normal picture
Him: im just saying
Him: because many white people dont like asian guys
Me: ok
Him: there is % that white people look at asian people and dislike because of this funny things..
Me: what funny thing?
Him: pictures
Me: so what would you say is a proper picture?
Him: just normal pic
Me: since u can discern between what is funny and what is normal,
Me: what's normal?
Him: i think you know what i mean
Me: am i to read your mind?
Him: nevermind
Me: indeed
Mind you, it is a dorky picture of me, but I didn't know it would offend people so much.

No comments: