Wednesday, August 24, 2005

081: Going Commando

Again.

I'm not wearing underwear today...

Well, it was really yesterday. I told another friend about my blog. I haven't heard back from her, though. Hmm... I'm not fazed.

Inch by inch I'm slowly opening the door. I was never for a grandiose, spotlight-is-on-me, dramatic enter stage center. Although I've been told it would be better to do it all at once, you know, telling my friends about me, I want to hear what each person I tell has to say on the matter on a one-to-one basis. Think Monica and Chandler. One by one each of their friends found out about them. Think of the potential comedy that can ensue when one friend who knows encounters another friend who knows, but they can't talk about me, because they both swore they wouldn't discuss it with our other friends. Just like Joey and Rachael. Don't you think it'll be fun?

***

A random question:

Do you think an unexamined life is as blissful as ignorance? Or do you think living in ignorance is as not worthwhile as an unexamined life?

No comments: