Monday, November 07, 2005

109: Arghhh!!!

Tired, weary, exhausted, fatigued, and tuckered; yes, this is my current state, which I have my work to graciously thank.

So, I'm gonna keep this post very short. Besides, my muses, those fickle bitches, abandoned me, left me to rot, I tell you, in the desert that is my mind, now void of creativity and imagination. Therefore, please accept my apologies, and I shall leave you with something trite: an alternate version of googlism, where I type in "Jake needs" in google to see what comes up.
  1. Jake needs financial backing.
  2. Jake needs to make changes.
  3. Jake, a young adult Vizsla (Hungarian Pointer), is in need of a loving home, preferrable with a backyard or someone who spends a lot of time outdoors
  4. Jake needs to jack it up.
  5. Maybe Jake needs a vacation.
  6. Jake needs red.
  7. Jake needs someone to love him.
  8. Jake needs more back-story.
  9. I think Jake needs the extra large size.
  10. Jake needs two pints of milk for a cake.
How uncanny! Google knows what I need so well.

So beauty people, 'tis all from me tonight. Besides I venture out to Chicago as work demands, bright still dark and early, extremely early, tomorrow morn.

Arghhh!!!

No comments: