Monday, November 21, 2005

114: Rain Drops on Roses...

Keener eyes may have noticed a slight change to this humble blog of mine. But don't fret if you haven't noticed, just get your eyes checked out by a professional. It may do you some good in the long run.

Unnecessary ascerbity aside, a while back, if you remember, I've made a small request for participation, which by the way went a little, abruptly reeled back, crashing into a wall, causing it to implode into sweet nothingness. Mind you, I don't...mind. Not one bit; no... Surely as the days are long... Wait, that's only true now in the Southern Hemisphere. Well, forget it. It's neither here nor there.

Well, cliches aside, if you take a look at the side panel, I've included a new category, "It's Just Me." There you will find some entries I'm particularly fond of, because they showcase a little bit of my reality as to who I am. I'll be most likely updating it as time goes by.

By the way, who else is as excited, entralled, ecstatic as I am about the soon to be coming to a theater near you Rent, the motion picture?! Yeah! And who else is as depressed, despondent, distressed as I am about Thanksgiving?! Sigh.

That is all. Carry on.

No comments: