Saturday, November 26, 2005

116: Can I Offer You...

Another Googlism?

Since Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas, a season when we can freely express our desires for material goods, is just around the corner, I figured a googlism of "Jake desires..." would be more than apropos.

So here are some of what I supposedly desire and I've found...interesting, in no particular order.
  1. Jake's desire to be taken care of is a sign of the larger problem he has: not taking responsibility for his response to the painful feelings... (Um, excuse me?)
  2. Jake desires Sydney and decides he wants her and will do what ever it takes to get her, where he wants her; in his bed. Jakes has never desired a woman... (Um, but... yet I desire Sydney?)
  3. Natalie and Jake hop into bed thinking their mutual desire is the result of... (Um, no! There's no attraction from my side.)
  4. Elliott suggests that Jake desires to penetrate women. (Um, what?! Ew, ew, ew!)
  5. Brett desires Jake but cannot commit as a result of Jake's impotence. (A LIE! I don't care if Brett desires me, but NO, I AIN'T! My masculinity has been challenged! What shall I do? What shall I do?)
Um, by the way, Hemmingway sucks for writing "The Sun Also Rises." Never read it, but because of #4 and #5, never will.

No comments: