Thursday, November 10, 2005

111: Participation?

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to... Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz

Well, dear readers, yet again I find myself KNACKERED. So, I figured I'd do something different. I'm going to solicit your, yes, my dear readers, your participation.

I'm doing this, even though my insecurity, from the rooftop, cries out, "Are you nuts? You're not JoeMyGod! Who's going to answer your call?!" (By the way, did you like the self-pity, I'm-no-Mister-Popular card I played to get your sympathy to participate?)

Anyways, most of you, I conjecture, are bloggers; as such, I'm going to state the obvious here, we write. And I'm sure we have at least one blog entry we are very proud of. Why not share it with everyone and let all of us know why you are most proud of it? So, I beg your indulgence, leave me a comment, or an e-mail (hyphenatednonidentity AT gmail DOT com), with the link to your most proud post and divulge your secret as to why you think it so.

Addendum (11/12/05 10:49 PM): My brilliant idea, as it seems, has backfired. Oh, well. (Picking myself up.) I move on.

No comments: